All,

We're putting our first MLX into our MPLS network as a P router (doesn't need to participate in BGP for MPLS). I am using ISIS for LDP.

This MLX DOES have a full internet routing table via iBGP in addition to our internal OSPF and a VRF for our administration network.

As soon as I turn MPLS on the free-memory on the MLX goes from ~65% down to ~10%. I have a specific "advertise-labels for ACCESSLIST" that only permits the MPLS interface IPs on the MLX -- but I feel like it's still assigning tags for all of the other IPs reachable by this MLX. Any way around this?

Here is my MPLS configuration:
router mpls
 ldp
  advertise-labels for ldpadvertise
 bfd
 mpls-interface ve201
  ldp-enable
end of MPLS configuration

Thanks and have a good weekend!
Adam

--
Adam E Barratt
Project Engineer
SOCKET
(573) 817-0000 ext. 223
[email protected]
1-800-SOCKET-3  www.socket.net

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to