Am 23.06.2010 15:24, schrieb Niels Bakker: > * [email protected] (Gerald Krause) [Wed 23 Jun 2010, 15:22 CEST]: >> Does anyone ever observed problems regarding XMRs and BGP peer-groups >> with IPv6 neighbors? >> >> In my setup (XMR4k, v4.0.1a) the configured "prefix-filter" and >> "route-map" in a peer-group won't be used for any IPv6 neighbor within >> that certain peer-group but other things like "update-source" and >> "remote-as" work well.
Ooops, I've found (my?) fault: I've forgot to *activate* the peer-group under "address-family ipv6 unicast". It's not enough to activate the neighbor itself under "address-family ipv6 unicast". Now it works. > "show ipv6 bgp neighbor" sometimes lies and says it is applying a filter > where it's not. Try clearing the neighbor before unshutting it (and I > strongly advise enabling "auto-shutdown-new-neighbors"). Thx - this "auto-shutdown-new-neighbors" is really useful! I was not aware of this command. -- Gerald _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
