Hello guys, When I need to know which process are using more CPU (the main one) I issue a "show cpu" command which give me something like:
>sh cpu ... Usage average for all tasks in the last 1 seconds ... ========================================================== Name us/sec % idle 702339 95 monitor 9 0 wd 72 0 flash 0 0 dbg 49 0 boot 125 0 main 0 0 itc 0 0 tmr 961 0 ip_rx 3261 0 scp 1725 0 console 132 0 vlan 0 0 mac_mgr 128 0 mrp 202 0 vsrp 0 0 snms 80 0 rtm 955 0 --More--, next page: Space, next line: Return key, quit: Control-c^C Is there a way to get the same (or at least a similar) output but regarding the LP processes CPU usage ? In the NI boxes I just found the "show cpu lp" command. But it doesn't list the processes that are most using the CPU. -- CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNP - Cisco Certified Network Professional "A bird that you set free may be caught again, but a word that escapes your lips will not return." Jewish Proverb
_______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
