Hej, I'm having a few FCX switches which display egress drops in the interface statistics.
I'm curious how I can fix that and if I can fix that. The mentioned thing
happens
on every port of the switch and at most on the uplink ports. I set the symmetric
flow control like that:
symmetric-flow-control set 1 buffers 320
and the error still occurs.
Maybe someone has a hunch or knows the problem? Would be nice if I could fix
that.
> #show int e 1/1/1
> GigabitEthernet1/1/1 is up, line protocol is up
> Hardware is GigabitEthernet, address is 0024.3877.9c40 (bia 0024.3877.9c40)
> Configured speed auto, actual 1Gbit, configured duplex fdx, actual fdx
> Configured mdi mode AUTO, actual none
> Member of 5 L2 VLANs, port is tagged, port state is FORWARDING
> BPDU guard is Disabled, ROOT protect is Disabled
> Link Error Dampening is Disabled
> STP configured to ON, priority is level0, mac-learning is enabled
> Flow Control is config enabled, oper enabled, negotiation disabled
> mirror disabled, monitor disabled
> Not member of any active trunks
> Not member of any configured trunks
> No port name
> Inter-Packet Gap (IPG) is 96 bit times
> IP MTU 1500 bytes
> 300 second input rate: 136526024 bits/sec, 41720 packets/sec, 14.31%
> utilization
> 300 second output rate: 355122840 bits/sec, 55045 packets/sec, 36.38%
> utilization
> 7038712 packets input, 2873484976 bytes, 0 no buffer
> Received 8 broadcasts, 1101 multicasts, 7037603 unicasts
> 0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 ignored
> 0 runts, 0 giants
> 9327790 packets output, 7548747686 bytes, 0 underruns
> Transmitted 16 broadcasts, 7630 multicasts, 9320144 unicasts
> 0 output errors, 0 collisions
> Relay Agent Information option: Disabled
>
> Egress queues:
> Queue counters Queued packets Dropped Packets
> 0 9327946 1356
> 1 0 0
> 2 0 0
> 3 0 0
> 4 0 0
> 5 0 0
> 6 0 0
> 7 0 0
best regards,
Frederic Jaeckel
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
