I'll unicast you a few Cacti templates that might be useful... Jared Valentine [email protected]
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of david raistrick Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 10:09 AM To: Drew Weaver Cc: foundry-nsp Subject: Re: [f-nsp] SNMP tricks for Load Balancers (ADX, ServerIron XL) On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Drew Weaver wrote: > > Does anyone have any nice MRTG templates for monitoring things like CPU, > memory, and connections/sessions on foundry serverironXL or ADX series load > balancers? I've got some stuff you can start from. I haven't touched it in a few years, it's tucked away in my archive. Let me dredge it up and stick it somewhere. "nice" might not apply, but I did go through the hurdles to get the details I wanted. ;) -- david raistrick http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html [email protected] http://www.expita.com/nomime.html _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
