I'm running 3.9.x currently on the XMR 4000's and filter SSH/telnet on IPv6 
using ipv6 access-lists just fine. I'm applying it with "ipv6 access-class" in 
the global configuration.

-Vinny

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dunc
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [f-nsp] XMR Software Upgrade Path from 4.0.1a

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi Igor,

Have you tried to do an ACL for v6 SSH access? I just tried to do it, and it 
doesn't seem to exist in 4.0.1b. I have the docco for version 4.1 here which 
says it's there, so I'm wondering if I've been unlucky enough to be /just/ 
behind where it was introduced.

Weirdly our RXes which are running much older code (I know it's different code, 
but we've had it for years now) are happy to restrict v6 SSH.


Cheers,

Dunc


On 17/01/11 21:02, Igor Ybema wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We at Oxilion, dutch based hosting provider, are running 4.0.0a for 
> about 2 years now without any problems. Basic functions like OSPF, 
> BGP, IPv4/IPv6 dualstack etc.
>
> No need to upgrade to 5.1 here yet.
>
> regards, Igor
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


- --
Duncan Lockwood
Principal Network Engineer

The Bunker Secure Hosting Limited
Ash Radar Station
Marshborough Road
Sandwich
Kent CT13 0PL
UNITED KINGDOM

t: 01304 814 800
f: 01304 814 899
e: [email protected]
w: www.thebunker.net
PGP on Key Servers

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.15 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEYEARECAAYFAk1B6/QACgkQOZKi9YO9TB7jzwCdH4cUpoFV2eYjqscwwUi+xQkS
1S4An2gwvYLQxuSf80AWhe23ujUt21O9
=G2uS
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
________________________________
 This email and any attachments it may contain is confidential and solely 
intended for the use of the named addressee(s) only. Any views or opinions 
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those 
of The Bunker. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have 
received this email in error and that you should not rely on it or take any 
action based on it. You should not publish, use, disseminate, print, forward or 
copy this email as it is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender if you 
have received this email in error and destroy it.

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to