Afaik it's still around. The FCX is a much better switch. The Datacenter 
version has an optional 4x10GbE module, dual hotswap power supplies, and a 
modular fan tray. It comes with full layer 3 software (minus bgp) and has 2x 
the buffers of an LS. 

Jared



On Apr 10, 2011, at 9:14 AM, Robert Hass <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi
> Is FLS624 is end of sales ? I don't see FastIron LS series anymore in
> switches area at brocade webpage.
> 
> Is FCX is good successor and I should consider this switch instead of
> LS series ? I'm looking for switch with 24 x GE but I also need 3-4
> 10GE ports.
> Do anyone know how large buffers are present on FCX and FLS switches ?
> 
> Robert
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to