I'm usually incorrect about these things but I was told that they also now support ER optics.
thanks, -Drew -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Hilliard Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 5:44 AM To: Robert Hass Cc: [email protected] Subject: Re: [f-nsp] IronWare 7.3 for TurboIron On 15/10/2011 14:25, Robert Hass wrote: > I just noticed that Brocade released IronWare 7.3 for TurboIron. But > looking at Configuration Guide I see that eg. "Multi-range VLAN" is > not supported which Was implemented beginning 7.2 for all FastIron > family. Pity. My question any interesting features in 7.3 for > TurboIron or it's only "big" version number change to be > "comparability" for FastIron family... 7.3 on TIX24 supports sflow5 and has the unified snmp support, which helps if you're running multiple type of brocade boxes. I haven't tested it out yet, but am planning have a look at it shortly. Nick _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
