Oh yes, that looks similar. In line two, the parser complains that the expected
flags do not match those of the incoming flags for the aggregator attribute.

And then, especially in line 3, does the parser then try to read from the wrong
offset for routes? Whoops! At least that shouldn't happen.

Anyway, I just opened a case for MLXe. Let's see what the Extreme Engineers
have to say about it. MLXe has Software Maintenance until 7/31/2025 and End of
Service until 7/31/2027. And maybe they can still find a solution for both
platforms.