Eudilson,

 I was also in your position and wanted to try and install the AW70 platform on a
Windows 2000 operating system. I tried everything I could think of to get it to work,
but without success. The first problem was during setup the software goes out to look
for the NIC title in the directory
\software\Microsoft\Windows this is normally found in the NT 4.0 system. This is not
available in Windows 2000. I contacted Foxboro and they have been working for over a
year to try and integrate the software into Windows 2000 without success so far. If
anyone else has an answer I would also like to know.

Bruce R. Graham
Senior E & I Controls Engineer
Great Lakes Chemical Corporation
870-881-6219
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/20/01 09:12AM >>>
Hi list,
Someone knows if is possible to upgrade the operating system from WINDOWS NT
4.0 to WINDOWS 2000 or ME for AW70 Stand Alone?
Thanks for your help.

This list is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Foxboro Company. All postings from
this list are the work of list subscribers and no warranty is made or implied as to
the accuracy of any information disseminated through this medium. By subscribing to
this list you agree to hold the list sponsor(s) blameless for any and all mishaps
which might occur due to your application of information received from this mailing
list.

To be removed from this list, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe foxboro" in the Subject. Or, send any mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]