I did try to reply to this before, but it must not have gotten through.

Re: Do you know how to modify "some files" in order to change the alarm
format to the printer?
Can't do that. The output format is fixed.

Re:     Recording Alarms and Priorities

FoxAMI will do what you want. It records priority along with all other
fields from all standard message (Process Alarms, OAJ, SysMon) into an
Informix database.

You can use command line utilities to extract the data or you can use the
GUI.

Regards,

Alex Johnson
10707 Haddington