The first meeting of the Mid-Atlantic Foxboro Users Group will be held at
Sun Chemicals in Philadelphia, on Friday, February 16th.

The address is the intersection of Margaret and Bermuda Streets,
Philadelphia, PA 19137.
19137.

DIRECTIONS TO SUN CHEMICAL
>  From 95 N. exit at Bridge St. As you exit 95, bear to the right at the
> 1st light. Continue to Bridge St. and make a right at the light.  You
> will pass the contractor entrance to the plant, continue to the  next
> light and make a right. (7-11 on corner). Go up to the 2nd light, Lefevre
> St. and make a right. Before you get to the next light, the plant
entrance is on the right, directly below 95.

Map:
http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s9ner8l7mehdpnri
<http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s9ner8l7mehdpnri>
<http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s9ner8l7mehdpnri
<http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s9ner8l7mehdpnri> >

We plan to begin at 11am.  Sun Chemical will offer a tour of their offline
I/A system to present some of their design philosophies on graphics, etc.

Topics will include:

Sun Chemicals discussion.
Creating a gripe list.
Prioritizing what we'd like Foxboro to be doing for us.
Open to suggestions / to be developed

Certainly, we'd like to discuss what we can do as a group to steer Foxboro's
efforts in a direction coincident with our needs.  Lunch will be catered by
Cape Software.

More information can be obtained by subscribing to the Mid-Atlantic Foxboro
Users Group mailing list, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .
You can subscribe by going to http://www.coollist.com
<http://www.coollist.com> , and clicking on Join a New List.  Type in
"mafug" (no quotes) in the list name space.  You will be sent an e-mail to
confirm your subscription.