Joe:
        Use a display manager script (.dms) to parse the FoxView DMNAME
variable and you can put the FoxView into specific ENV's. The .dms file does
not exist you will have to create it.

        Here is an Example:

Initial.env:
dmcmd nolog_script
dmcmd passwd
dmcmd chng_env
$ENV_DIR/Initial.acl
$ENV_DIR/Initial.dbr
$ENV_DIR/Initial.mbr
$ENV_DIR/Initial.dms

Initial.acl:
dmcmd protect all
dmcmd unprotect value 0
dmcmd disable omsets

Initial.dms:
dmcmd script
== ,$DMNAME ,DMWP01 execute $DMNAME /opt/customer/env/Operator.env
== ,$DMNAME ,DMAW02 execute $DMNAME /opt/customer/env/Operator.env
== ,$DMNAME ,01AW01 execute $DMNAME /opt/customer/env/Process_Eng.env
== ,$DMNAME ,01WP01 execute $DMNAME /opt/customer/env/Plant_Mgmt.env