Hi list.

I have more than 100 MAIN blocks configured for LIMS.

CIMIO & FOXAPI is used for writing value to these MAIN blocks and displaying on
graphics.

The frequency of writing data is very low may be once or twice a day.

I want to generate an alarms when value of any one of the MAIN block input has
changed and in turn operator will know about new updates in data.

I have configured MAIN block in LIMS graphics.

I tried using ACHNGE parameter but than I have to configure AIN block for each
MAIN input so that point wise alarm can generated.

Is anybody having any better idea?

Thanks in advance.

Harshad