From: Daren Bishop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 5:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re[2]: Adding new AW51E to nodebus

     Stephen,

     To change out the AW you do not have to reboot the CP's to get the
     correct MAC address to them, but you do have to run a script on the
     CP's. See HH845 to get the procedure. Also you might need QF 991316
     for this. It does not register itself in /usr/fox/sp/lastinst/QF_INFO
     so you have to look for these files :

     /opt/fox/bin/tools/ckmacadr
     /opt/fox/bin/tools/ckmacadr.stn
     /opt/fox/bin/tools/get_style

     Hope this helps,

     Daren Bishop
     ASC Corp.
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by ASARCO Inc. unless expressly stated
otherwise.