Re: Steve, it is fairly large (2 MB) will your Yahoo account accept it?

Well, the answer to that question is no. Mr. Yahoo says, " [EMAIL PROTECTED]
on 5/23/01 11:11 AM. The content length of the message is too long for the
recipient to take delivery"

Oh, well, what do we want for free anyway? :-)

Steve, is there another way that I can get this information to you? If
necessary, I can print and mail it. (Uck!)

Regards,

Alex Johnson
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043