Guoqiang Lu,

We are also running 4.3, but have CP30s.  Not sure now what our CP
version is.  Glad you like the script.  Good luck with Foxboro.
The Foxboro CSC emailed me and said that this year thanks they have
made improvements that will allow them to attempt to provide prompt
relevent and personalized response to customer service inquiries.
I just wonder what they were attempting to provide before these
improvements?

Kevin FitzGerrell
Process Control
Fairbanks Gold Mining, Inc.