Yes, we have that problem.
I don't know what it is and it looks like it's confined to one WP.
This WP is the main operators console. Virtually all entries are done from
this WP.
Sometimes after a few hours but mostly after a few days(4-5) we have to reboot
the WP because of this lockup.
Swapping keyboards and mouse made no difference.
The station in question is a 170Mhz 96Mb WP51B with 2 screens and 4 DMs
running vers.6.1
After a lockup I can still "rlogin" from another station and everything on the
locked up station seems to be normal.
It also looks like there is a bit of a warning to this problem. Before it
locks up completely the operator has complained that he could not do a "screen
print" to the colour printer LP14. But this might not be related.
When I looked at that, the printer was disabled on the station:
---------
LP14 not accepting requests since Mon Mar  6 01:01:21 GMT 2000 -
        unknown reason
LP10 accepting requests since Mon Feb 21 10:24:30 GMT 2000
LP11 accepting requests since Fri Jan 21 15:29:41 GMT 2000
---------
I can only get it to go using lpc (enable all, start all)

I've given the operators instructions on how to reboot the station using SMDH
from another WP so I don't get called in the middle of the night. (Murphies
law makes it fail when I'm not on site)

Going back in time, I'm trying to trace what has been done differently to the
various stations during the upgrade to 6.1
One of the things I did was upgrading to 6.1 on the fly. Station by station
while everything was still 4.2.3.
The last thing I did was the AP51.
And I remember that I've done the upgrade to 6.1 on the now problem station
first.
I recently found out that "devmon" might be part of this whole problem.
Even though the manual says that upgrading from 4.2.x to 6.1 is not a problem
for "devmon", the global variable "DEV_MONITOR" resided on the station that is
now showing the lockup problems?!?
I have also installed QF991068. That was done to cure the screen print problem
which it didn't.
Coming to think of it, the lock up of the WP might have started since this QF.
The WP was dev-mon master and I've
moved the mastership to the AP51using "dm_recon t"
Can anybody make sense out of this?
Because I still have a frustrated operator........

Cheers,
Frits.