Daren,

GoGlobal - which is much, much faster than eXceed - does not have
functionality equivalent to eXceed's "backing store" and "save unders". For
this reason, it does not refresh the buttons of our "Remote Draw"
applications. The most common "Remote Draw" applications are the ICC and the
Process Summary Reporter.

The FoxRemote PSS explains the differences and benefits of both eXceed and
GoGlobal.

BTW, you should have the same problem with GoGlobal whether you are local or
remote.

Also, we have been working with GraphOn on a solution for this problem and
we've had some (minor) success, but we are not there yet.

Regards,

Alex Johnson
The Foxboro Company
10707 Haddington