For those of you using the save_all.sh script, and for anyone else who
        is lucky :-( enough to have Spectrm Interface Processors, we aparently
        have discoverd a bug which prevents uploading these units.

        I appears that an upload, wither from the Integrated Control
        Configuratior, or from a script will fail if you attempt to uplaod the
        entire configuration for the SIP's. The problem appears to be an
        inabulty up sucesfull upload soem of the paramters in the ECB.
        Uploading any compunds other than the ECB seems to work fine, but even
        doing the ECB by itself fails.

        Since the ECB is uploaded by the default implied "all" of the UPLOAD
        command used in the save_all.sh script, this will cause it to fail to
        corectly upload the entire SIP.

        There also appear to be some problems in the sciprts detection of
        whether an upload suceded or not. I need to look and see if the Foxboro
        utiliy being used returns a useful return code, or not. If it does we
        can use this to determine success/failure of the
        upload/shrink/checkpoint/saveall sequence.

        Just a heads up.

--
Stan Brown     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.