Wouldn't you love to do a I/A printscreen from your PC running GoGlobal AND
to your local PS printer too?
Well, do I have the answer. Although, I have to admit, it is not entirely mine.
But who cares, as long as it works....
The following scripts are tested and working for the old style DM but I would
think it will work for FOXVIEW too.

Under SYS from the DM I have a command called XtermPrint which looks like this:
-------------------
dmcmd script
dmcmd run /usr/G15R6.1/scripts/xtermxwd.sh
-------------------

The xtermxwd.sh looks like this:
------------------
/usr/openwin/bin/xwd -out /tmp/xterm.dmp
/usr/fox/wp/bin/xwd2ps /tmp/xterm.dmp | /usr/G15R6.1/bin/gofile

That's it.
Make sure that your local printer is a PS. Output looks funny when it isn't
and loads of paper is spilled :-)
GoGlobal uses your default printer but you can select any one printer you like
if you have others available via intranet or so...

Thanks Sean, for putting me in the right direction.

Cheers,
Frits.