Hi list,
i have few questions about I/A on NT systems

1) how is possible to redirect Operator Action Journal logs to a file ?
(The only chose is to redirect these logs to a printer)

2) In the AIM Historian Archive is it possible to save only 10 files at
once
Is it correct or is it a bug (we can change this number ?)

3) Still about AIM*AT is it possible to manage the archived files with
other software instrument or we can only use them with AIM*AT ( I know
the AIM Data Link way but i want to know if it's the only way)

Thanks very much to everybody