I would like to know if alarms from different blocks can be grouped to
     give a single alarm.

     For example, a pump stops working.  I could get a pump status alarm, a
     lo flow alarm, a hi output alarm, and a hi level alarm.  All of these
     alarms represent one condition.  Is there anyway to make these give
     just one alarm without using logic blocks all over the place?

     Or, if logic blocks are the only way, what is the most efficient way
     to accomplish it?

     Or, should I just consider getting rid of some of those alarms?

     I looked in B0193RV - Workstation Alarm Management, but didn't see
     anything obvious.

     Thanks for the help.

     Jack Ziegler
     Sunoco Chemicals
     Frankford Phenol Plant
     215-537-2422

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the originator.