Brian:

Foxboro Canada makes a product called "Inter-Node Connection". This package
gives you two(2) Real Time Database Server licenses (buzz word "RTDbm").

Basically you load a RTDbm server on a AP/AW on System-1 and another on a
AP/AW on System-2.

--------------------------
------------------------
|   I/A System #1   |
|   I/A System #2   |
--------------------------
------------------------

############    2nd Ethernet
2nd Ethernet ############
#  AP or AW
#------------------------------------------------------------------------#
AP or AW  #
############    Port
Port ############

Using the RTDbm server on System#1 you map I/A points (in real time) to
global variables which RTDbm then serves up to the RTDbm client running on
System #2 which has a duplicate global mapping structure as the System#1
server. Thus making these points freely available for Standard I/A
applications on System#2 such as: DM/FV Displays, Historian/Aim collection
and ICC CP/GW as a peer-to-peer.

As I under stand the "Inter-Node Connection" package gives each Systems AW
the ability to be both a Server & a Client so you can pass points from
System#2 back to System#1 via the same method. I am not sure but I also
believe that the "Inter-Node Connection" software even takes care of the
databases on both Servers as to avoid having to maintain two databases (but
don't quote me on it)

To find out more contact Sylvain Nadeau ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in Montreal for
more information.

Peter

Ps/ How is life in Thunder Bay treating you?