To further comment about hist_offset:  on an AP-20, it has to be run on the AP which
has the
historian -- otherwise it cannot find the offset.  And since our trends often look at
multiple
historians, this can require us to do the hist_offset on a trend display on one AP,
then copy it
to the next one with a historian involved and do it again, and so on.

     This is not necessary if you run the hist_offset on an AW-51.  I copy my
20-series displays
to the AW-51, convert them to 50-series format, run the hist_offset on the AW (which
reads the
offset from wherever the historian is), then convert them back to 20-series and copy
them back
to the AP-20's.  This convert also does the pdfpack.

    You can test if the offset is the issue by calling up the trend configuration
directly from
the live display, selecting "permanent" and hitting "OK".  This will re-generate the
offset for
each of the trend lines, and it seems to work regardless of historian location, even
on a
WP-30.  So optionally, you could re-do the offset for all of the trends this way.

Rich Bakke
Longview Fibre Co.