We have used the ICSonline IMAC with great success.   They can come
preconfigured to connect to Foxboro's systems via serial connection.  They
can also provide connectivity to other systems.  Might be worth a look:
<http://www.ics-ltd.co.uk/>.  Be sure to look at the features and call them
if you have quesitons.

Chris Browder                6745 Engle Road
Application Engineer   Suite 105
The Foxboro Company  Middleburg Hts, OH 44130