The following entry in the Free Pascal contributed units was modified:

Name         : WinGraph
Author       : Stefan Berinde
Email        : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage     : http://math.ubbcluj.ro/~sberinde/wingraph/index.html
FTP site     : http://math.ubbcluj.ro/~sberinde/wingraph/wingraph.zip
Version      : 0.5
Date         : 2004-04-08
Category     : Graphics
Supported OS : Win32
Description  :
If you like BP7 graph routines style and want to do graphics programming under Win32,
without any VCL or API call, then this unit is for you. It compiles under Delphi 6 and
Free Pascal 1.0.10. Free Pascal distribution contains a graph unit for Win32, but
several routines run quite slow. This is the main reason that I wrote WinGraph. Most
of the routines were implemented using the corresponding Win32 API function. Because
of this, we lost some features comparing to BP7, but we got new ones.

Advantages: good speed, small binaries, quick coding using sequential programming,
OpenGL initialization, source code included.

Disadvantages: not entirely BP7 compatible, the manual is just in plain text.