Alle 20:30, marted́ 13 aprile 2004, Marco van de Voort ha scritto:
> I ported the Delphi library "Decal" (used to be called SDL, by Soletta) to
> FPC 1.9.[2? 3!]+.
Thank  you for the porting, it was one of the most needed libraries in fpc
IMHO (I consider the cntnrs unit in Delphi a simple joke in comparison :-) .
I'm planning to use Decal in a free accounting project that I started
developing with fpc on linux. Hope I'll be able to provide some useful
feedbacks.
> I'm currently correcting a quick conversion of the manual to LaTeX, which
> I hope to put in CVS end of the week.
It's the original manual from Soletta? Something about 80 pages I guess, a
huge work indeed...
Let's hope that it would contribute to form a community of DeCAL users to
renew the interest in this great library (I've seen that the Source Forge
page was surprisingly inactive in the last years in terms of cvs commits, but
I'm quite sure fpc will make the difference now).
Thank you again,
Dean