[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Vincent Snijders wrote:

If true, how can I enumerate the environment variables like I do with the dos unit using EnvCount and EnvStr from the dos unit.

You currently can not. Most platforms have the envp() pointer available, but
this is of course not very user friendly. I have added the

Function EnvironmentVariableCount() : Integer;
Function GetEnvironmentString(Index : Integer) : String;

functions to sysutils. (still needs committing, should be there shortly)

Thanks. No need to hurry though. I won't be using them before 1.9.6. ;-)

Vincent.