[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Compiling current cvs version  on Windows XP (cpu Athlon XP 1800)

give me
Invalid Floating point operation
in /rtl/objpas/sysutils/sysstrh.inc 49:

I fixed it decreasing MaxCurrency by 1.0 and increasing MinCurrency by the same quantity.

I didn't investigate it further. But I'm wondering why I'm the only one with this problem.
sysstrh.inc is version 1.15 last change by peter at 2005/2/14 17:13:31

You are not the only one, it happens to me too, using windows xp sp2 on a Pentium4 2.6 Ghz, but not using windows 2k on a Pentium4 1.5Ghz.

Also Florian could not reproduce this problem, but somebody else on the Lazarus list reported this too.

Vincent.