Joost van der Sluis wrote:
I managed to implement correct TField.IsNull behaviour for fields inside TIBQuery dataset. I'm attaching:

Good work.

But I want to mention that the sqldb-TSQLQuery firebird component is a
simple copy of TIBQuery, but in that one the .IsNull was already
implemented. I could had backported that one, if you'd asked.

I'll look at your solution this weekend, maybe I can use some of it in
TSQLQuery.

Believe it or not, but I simply missed the fact that there is another Firebird dataset implemented inside sqldb. Now I looked what I have available in sqldb and I'm quite impressed -- especially nice PostgreSQL dataset is something I wanted to have for some time. So thanks for info, in the future I think that I will use datasets from sqldb.

Michalis.