Tomas Hajny wrote:

> The main problem is that there's a lot platform independent
> functionality in Crt unit which is re-implemented for every
> platform again and again. The best solution would be to throw all
> the individual implementations away completely and implement
> cross-platform Crt unit based on capabilities provided by units
> Keyboard and Video (possibly missing functionalities within these
> units necessary for Crt could be either handled by platform
> specific include file, or by extending current Keyboard and/or
> Video).

>From the discussion I have the impression that there exist problems in
separating keyboard and mouse events. If I'm right here, then I'd
suggest to separate platforms with separate mouse and keyboard events
from platforms with common events for both devices. The platform
independent implementation then should assume and use separate queues,
as provided (separated if required) by the platform specific code.

DoDi