Hello,

I've downloaded the packet with as, ld aso. from freepascal ftp server, unpacked it and compiled th RTL (without any problems!). Now I want to compile a hello, world application for bsd on my Win32 box. I've found the compiler switch -Tfreebsd, used it and the content of generated file looks like a win32 app! Also, the linker tells me that

X:\fpc\bin\i386-win32\ld.exe: warning: cannot find entry symbol _mainCRTStartup; defaulting to 00401000

AFAICS the problem lies with the bad linker being called (it should be i386-freebsd-ld.exe and not ld.exe).
How do I make cross-compilation work?

Matthias.