Vincent Snijders wrote:
Jamie McCracken wrote:

At the end of the day, if you dont like my new dialect then dont use it - stick to {$mode objfpc} in your code. I want to offer you a new dialect that should hopefully make your life easier but if it does not then fair enough.

Thanks for the offer, where can I download the patch? I would like to try this too.

Patience! Its vapour ware at the moment.

Im just familiarising myself with the compiler source at the moment so give me a few months to implement it. Once I have something I will post a patch here.

Glad to see some of you are interested in it :)

jamie.

Vincent.