Am 15.06.2005 um 15:54 schrieb Jonas Maebe:

On 15 jun 2005, at 15:35, Dr. Karl-Michael Schindler wrote:

The changed fpc.cfg file has to be put into the darwin bootstrap tar ball, which also contains the bootstrap compiler. sorry for the lack of documentation.
Actually my fpc.cfg file contains:

-Fl/usr/lib

This one isn't necessary, it's automatically searched by the linker. /usr/local/lib could be added as well though.

-Fl/sw/lib
-Fl/usr/X11R6/lib

Should I put that into the darwin default fpc.cfg file?

Fine by me (possibly between #ifdef darwin)

with darwin default fpc.cfg file, I meant the hand-crafted one that I put into the darwin bootstrap tar ball together with the bootstrap compiler. So, #ifdef darwin is not necessary. Until now, this tar ball is not created automatically.

When I get to update that tar ball, I will add /usr/local/lib.