Hello all,
I didn't discuss about this idea but now I would say something. Is it
really important, to integrate templates support into compiler? Maybe
an external preprocessing utility should be better? I think, an
integrated complex preprocessor can slow the compiling process very
much even if a source code doesn't contain these syntax extensions.
Very rapid compiling was always a great pascal advantage over c++.
This "improvement" can kill this advantage.

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]