Hi

I am busy porting a Delphi application to Free Pascal & Lazarus. Luckily I have a 1400 unit tests to help me along. Running the following unit test under Lazarus & Delphi produces different results! It fails under Free Pascal. I traced the difference to the ExtractFileDrive call. Under Delphi it returns 'c:' and under FPC it returns ''. This was all run under Windows 2000 and FPC 2.0.1

CheckEquals( '', tiUtils.tiRemoveDrive('c:'), 'Failed on 1' );