On 19 dec 2005, at 14:01, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

You guys could start calling enterprises to support the project. Have
a meeting, present the project and then ask for hardware / money to
pay development. I know many project witch greatly benefited from
this.

And I know that most (if not all) of us simply don't have the time to invest into that. I also don't think any of us would be able to quit his day job and get paid full time to work on FPC. I for one wouldn't even want that, it would stop being fun...

Jonas