On Monday 30 January 2006 00:07, VisionForce wrote:
> Okay, I know this is a beginner questions, but how do I create a Pascal
> program that only reads the text and sends it through some sort of CGI
> thing (i.e. doesn't pop up that DOS-style window/shell). I already know how
> to do the CGI part, I just need to know how to make a program without a
> user interface.

On Unix platforms, you don't need to do anything. Just use read/write
functions to communicate with the world around you.

On Windows, you need to define that you are not working with a GUI program,
which you do like this:

{$APPTYPE console}

Other than that, there are no explicit requirements.

Christian Iversen