On 5/22/06, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can you introduce constants instead of all these hardcoded numbers so the
> code is more readable ?

Maybe Brams mail should be incorporated, given the fact that the
constants don't have a clear meaning.

Vincent.

This is exactly why  I asked my original question regarding the date
routines. After reading is email, I could see why constants where not
used.  I meant to document somewhere in fpcdoc or even better, in the
code what all those numbers meant.  Could we add his email as a
comment above the code?  Or a comment linking it to some help file
explaining what he said.

Regards,
 - Graeme -

--