Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Vincent Snijders wrote:

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

I will file a bug report and post all the comments from this thread so
it doesn't get forgotten.

Regards,
- Graeme -

Tonight I will update the docs on sf using fpc 2.1.1's fpdoc, it seems
to be fixed in that version.

It still seems to be an issue in fpdoc from fpc 2.0.4-rc3. If that is
the case, then distros creating the docs from source (maybe the fedora
rpms) will have this bug too.

Michael, what version of fpdoc did you use to create the html doc for
the release. Because those docs look ok.

The latest 2.1.1 fpdoc.

I just updated the docs on sourceforge using fpdoc 2.1.1 and I see the issue is fixed in 2.1.1. I will add a note in issues 2.0.4, that due to a bug in xmlread, you cannot create the docs correctly with the 2.0.4 fpdoc.

Vincent