Hi Graeme
> While on the subject of fpcUnit...
>
> Have you submitted the patch for GUI Runner with checkbox support?  I
> remeber you email a select few to test it, but can't remember if it
> was officially submitted and maybe got missed in all the mail traffic.
> Reason I noticed, is because my work PC has it running and got so
> used to it.
good, so at least it's tested ;)
> In the last week I setup a development pc at home, got
> the latest from SubVersion and the checkbox support wasn't there...
>
> If you haven't had time yet, no problems, I can always grab the
> patches from my work pc.
No, I just waited for the Lazarus release with 2.0.4 fpc as it needs the
last changes in the fpc tree (the list of skipped tests) and I hate
ifdefs :).
I've discussed with Vincent for another addition:
an Ignore(const aMessage: string); method that will enable a temporary
ignore of a test (at compile time) and send a message to remind the
future need of implementation, coloring the tests yellow as in NUnit.
I'll probably implement it this weekend.
Regards,
Dean