On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:40:24 +0400, Daniël Mantione <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Op Mon, 26 Mar 2007, schreef Michael Van Canneyt:

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:03:26 +0400, Michael Van Canneyt
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> >On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:
> >
> > >Hi! How may I do my logging for fpc package? There is not bad logger in the > > >JEDI-SDL, but is there any fpc native logger? Also sdlgraph will be use
> > >some
> > >headers from JEDI, so I don't see any reasons to not use sdl/logger.pas.
> >
> >There is the eventlog component. It's cross-platform. You can install it in
> >lazarus as well.
> >

> And may I use it to develop fpc module? Lazarus is not in main package as fahr
> as I know.

You may. It's in the FCL, it needs no GUI.

Yes and no, this is about the graph unit, for which an FCL dependency
might be less suited.

Daniël

Thanks. I will use sdl/logger. It's used in JEDI-SDL examples (I never mind that they are buggy, is it only code demonstration? I've found some bugs (in every demo), should I make a bugreport? Or correct code and send to JEDI-SDL (it is not the only bugs, so the situation won't be improved).

--
Best regards
E.I.