Meanwhile, I'm sorry to say, we are almost halfway May, and we still
haven't seen anything. Looking at the article posted here about the Delphi
roadmap, I would say that Simon Kissel has decided to put his money on
Codegear anyway (I assume he's a businessman, so one cannot blame him for that). Which leads me to conclude that CrossFPC has once more been
abandoned.

Ah, too bad. :( Yes, we can't blame Simon for his decision. Is there a way to get CrossFPC live without being bothered by copyright issue? I believe you're one of the selected crowd. :-D

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com