On 5/22/07, Dean Zobec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>While the Lazarus updates
> have not been applied the GUI TestRunner is broken.  This would have
> happened again a few weeks ago, but my patch still hasn't been applied
> in either project. :-(
I'll take a look at them this evening.

I can't remember the details - the patch was submitted a while back.
Basically running the GUI, it always writes to the console as well,
which I think is wrong.  So while the tests run, the console gets
filled up as well as the XML test results tab.

I'm a GUI TestRunner fan - I just love seeing that Green Bar!
The console testrunner doesn't give me the same pleasure...  ;-)

No problem, I'm sure that the best solution is to keep fpcunit in the
fcl, I'll have more time to dedicate to the project this summer and

Well, I guess that settles it then. FPCUnit stays where it is!

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.