From: Michael Schnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Vincent Snijders wrote:
> > You have lot's of questions and the few hints I gave don't seem
> to be
> > enough. Maybe it is better if I try to find some time to write a
> wiki
> > article. I don't think this question - answer - question cycle is
> > getting us anywhere soon.
> AFAIK, Mattias did exactly the same as I am trying to accomplish
> when
> introducing the FPGUI. (Partly that is why I decided to try to use
> an
> additional wigetset instead of trying to establish an additional
> application type, as I intended first.)

Sure, it is really easy. But instead having a bunch of mails in the archives,
this information is at a better place in the wiki.

I started http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Adding_a_new_interface, please add
what you already did to it. You are the one doing it, so you know best when
something is missing. Then add it.

Vincent