On Mon, April 14, 2008 11:01, Robert Riebisch wrote:
> Marco van de Voort wrote:
 .
 .
>>    was a problem in the past, don't know the current status)
>
> I think, it's still broken, because NT based COMMAND.COM doesn't support
> LFNs for, e.g., "cd" command. When I have some more time, I'll probably
> look into it.

This issue only exist for WinNT 4.0, it works with W2k and WXP (no
experience with Vista - fortunately, I'd say ;-) ). There are still some
minor glitches at times (like that NTVDM.EXE process keeps running in case
of an error blocking access to some files and thus preventing from further
build attempts, so one needs to kill the process manually in that case),
but it works in general.

Tomas