Michael Schnell escribió:

Let me remind you that i am dont use a Cross compiler, but an emulated Arm machine.
That is "interesting", but is it really useful ? Cross-compiling seems more "standard".

But it has its own set of problems. I'm not really dedicated enough, but I never managed to cross-compile complex projects (by "complex" I mean "with various dependencies on external libraries"). Native is so much easier....once you get the ball rolling (but then the same could be said for cross-compiling) Anyway, it seems that an emulated arm machine, while slower than cross-compiling, is faster than the real arm hardware.

Bye
--
Luca