Hi Marco,

I have found it :-)
This is one of the draft, but that part has hardly changed:

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2007/n2461.pdf

Page 244
Item 3 describes the lifespan of a temporary object in expression (rvalue life span):

3 When an implementation introduces a temporary object of a class that has a non-trivial constructor (12.1, 12.8), it shall

ensure that a constructor is called for the temporary object. Similarly, the destructor shall be called for a temporary

with a non-trivial destructor (12.4). Temporary objects are destroyed as the last step in evaluating the full-expression

(1.9) that (lexically) contains the point where they were created. This is true even if that evaluation ends in throwing

an exception. The value computations and side effects of destroying a temporary object are associated only with the

full-expression, not with any specific subexpression.

 With best regards,
   Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com