Zitat von Henri Gourvest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I made 2 AVL tree for different kind of problems
>
> this one is generic (32/64+all platformes)
> http://uib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/uib/trunk/source/uibavl.pas?view=markup
> it is based on http://www.geocities.com/wkaras/gen_c/cavl_tree.html

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems not very comfortable.
- No custom sort function (unless you override)
- A node does not know its parent. So with First or Search you can not get to
the next node. You need always an iterator (iterators should be optional).
- no function to resort the tree
- no functions to reorder nodes with same keys
- You have to override to actually store some data
- it's not 64bit save

http://jsontoolkit.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jsontoolkit/trunk/superobject.pas?view=markup
> I use it to store JSON data

This seems to have the same limitations. ?

Mattias